|Europe Name|| Amusement Park|
|Korean Name|| 놀이공원 Nol-igong-won|
|Japanese Name|| 遊園地 Yūenchi|
|Events|| Magic Show|
|How to Unlock|
|Have a Mii confess their love to a Mii of the opposite gender|
The central park is the area with the most detail. A merry-go-round is in the middle and four benches and lamp posts surround it. There are two turnings that presumably lead to the other two rides, the left one likely taking Miis to the roller coaster and the one on the right to the ferris wheel. The roller coaster is a set of four carts joined together with the front one being red, the second being yellow, the third being blue and the back one being green. The ferris wheel shares this colour scheme. The inside of the ferris wheel has yellow padded seats with a silver floor. Whimsical music also plays throughout the theme park.
|Magic Show||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||One Mii will perform a magic show with another Mii while the Player interacts.|
|Tomodachi Quest||2:30 PM - 4:30 PM|
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
|The player can play Tomodachi Quest for $0.25; Four Miis participate in an RPG-styled game. Can only be played once a day.|
|Night Market||5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||A Mii will sell "Mystery Bags" to players for $50.00; Each bag contains 3 random items.|
Miis will sometimes be found in the amusement park, either walking around, taking a ride on a roller coaster, sitting on a bench, on the carousel on top of one of the horses, or riding the ferris wheel. Miis will also date on the ferris wheel, propose to their sweetheart (if told to propose at the amusement park), and hang out there with friends. Four randomly selected Miis will take part in Tomodachi Quest.
- The picture used for the Mii News report is actually a model park made by a Japanese modeler.
- The voices of the Miis on the coaster sounds rather robotic. Also, lines used by Miis on the coaster are mainly variations of "whee!" and “whoo-hoo!” but if multiple Miis are in the park in different areas, at least one is on the coaster and the camera is focused in the center of the park, the Mii may either say "Yahoo!" in the North American version or "Yee-haw!" in the British version.
- In the Japanese version, they shout "Yaaa!"
- When a family with a child who is less than three days old visits the park, they will not ride any of the rides; they will walk around and talk instead.
- Sometimes a red or orange balloon can be seen floating away into the sky.
|Tomodachi Life Island Locations|
|Amusement Park • Beach • Café • Campground • Clothing Shop • Compatibility Tester • Concert Hall • Food Mart • Fountain • Hats Shop • Import Wear • Interior Shop • Mii Apartments • Mii Homes • Mii News • Observation Tower • Park • Pawn Shop • Photo Studio • Plane/Nintendo 3DS Image Share • Port • Rankings Board • Roof • Town Hall|