Today is very special, my best friend on Lucy Island, Willow, is 34 today! Happy Birthday to her!!!
Name: Lucy Island
Problems Solved: 514
Quality of Life: 12
Children Born: 1
Travelers Sent: 0
Adress: Lucy Island 133-370 French Toast Isles Waffle Ocean
Export Item: Skirt & scarf (Yellow)
Best Friend and Sweetheart or Spouse
Super All-Time Fav/All-Time Fav Food
Worst/Worst Ever Food
My brother is a 8 year old who is very fun
Poppy (best friend)
A little blue bird from Angry Birds Stella who HATES baths
My father who I never want to talk to anymore
Popart P. (best friend)
The basic male Mii character
P.B.N.J. (best friend)
Yes, I do like Cat Game, MLP and MiniMeez (I made MiniMeez!)
So, I just got out of Planet Sparkle’s dream and she said the Batman thingy (I’ll save you islanders! Quickly, to the Planet Sparkle Cave!) and the screen (or my finger) changed to Rainbow Dash who was also sleeping and Planet was still talking and it looked like Rainbow Dash was talking but Planet was actually! After RD/Planet talked, Rainbow Dash said “Wait for me Artistic Arti! I can’t run that fast! (Even tho RD is really fast)” and I was confused. Is this a glitch?
Here is a List of all the Miis on Anime Island! The Infobox and gender categories for each Mii are inspired by Saleh414 by the way, so all inspiration goes to him!
Independent Free Spirit
Yay! The Default Male Character (who I call Male Mii) and Fluttershy are sweethearts yaaay
EDIT: I actually am Tangle slime I’ve been having these problems for a while now I made a new account so nobody knows that I’m actually tangle slime but some people do anyways. I can’t wait for my 3DS I’ve already got Tomodachi Life. (It came in a plastic bag because it didn’t come with the case)
Hello, I’m getting my 3DS soon! I’ve played TL on my brother’s 3DS but I have the max amount of Miis and I think this is very exiting! I’m getting the 3DS soon so yay!
Here are the QR codes for all of the Miis on Anime Island (don't mind the fact they were taken on a phone, I have no way to convert the screenshots to phone lol)! I will make frequent updates to the blog if I decide to add new islanders! Please note that Miis from the Wii Sports and Wii Party games are not included for reasons.
so i started a collection game and im wondering what the relationship statuses are
can someone tell me?
Today my 3DS keeps having Errdisp error when i open it, and I didn't know how that happened... Until I can find a way to fix that, my island will be inactive for a while.
The miis are in my tomodachi life are:
Ally: my main
Susana: From Wii sports resort
Mark: From Wii sports club
Tori : my mother
Cole: my father
Go to the comments to talk with me when I can find the comment
Here shows you everyone in Animal Island:
Raymond (Boy) Sweetheart: none (second person on island)
Parappa (Boy) Sweetheart: none
Rover (boy) Sweetheart: Petch (Rover got rejected by petch, but they are still good buddy’s!) (first person on island)
Blanca (girl) Sweetheart: None
bob (boy) sweetheart: none
PJ the DJ (boy) sweetheart: none
Jay (boy) sweetheart: none
Reggie (boy) sweetheart: none
Cute Kid (boy) sweetheart: none
lonk (boy) sweetheart: none
Felicity (girl) sweetheart:none
This page will change If sweethearts,new people, happen.
- A way to choose a thing like lesbian or bi for miis
- Have miis visit friends islands for only a small period of time like a vacation there
- An airport to visit friends islands and get travel tickets
- potions to turn your mii part cat or part dog or a witch/wizard
- More food and clothes
This month (October) will mark the 1-year-anniversary of Smashville's big break!
I haven't been playing the game recently due to school and being addicted to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and SSBU.
I really think they should make another Tomodachi Life game. Here are the things I want in it:
1. Pity Party turning into a variety of things (Like having a tea party, watching a funny movie, hanging out at the beach or amusement park, and more) instead of just telling mishaps and jokes
2. A mini game which you play with the Mii couple's baby to calm them down or play with them in a variety of ways and the parents telling the reason why their baby is crying (Like needing their diaper changed or a nap) besides being hungry and needing to have his or her bottle
3. The amusement park having more rides (Like a swing ride, a slide, teacups and bumper cars)
4. New clothes and hats (With most of them with 10 colors and some with 8, 6 or 4 colors)
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had the grey hamster suit and/or the orange catsuit. I want these on two different miis I am going to make. If anyone had any on a qr code that would be great! (if you can't upload photos here dm me on discord CreeperCatinoid#9600) Thanks!
Thanks for taking the time to read this! So... Nintendo recently announced that their Nintendo 3DS family of systems are now out of production, and all that's left in stores will be the last sold forever. Yes, we all hope a new Tomodachi game can arrive on Switch. However, the 3DS won't be gone completely. Here's a few work-arounds to (hopefully) find the best way to get your hands on a 3DS whilst Nintendo can't make more:
- Purchase one on eBay. There may be somebody who doesn't want their 3DS anymore, and so wants to sell it on eBay. If there's no more 3DS's in store, eBay's your best chance to get one any time of year. Somebody could also list it on Amazon, so check there too.
- Although I'm not certain, GameStop also would let people list it…
i'm the very first person to get the 14 days on the wiki badge! this also made me #1 on the ranking board! i am very happy about this and thank you all for those 14 days i had on the wiki. i will not be retiring.
so since i was the first person to get it, this is awkard but... is it possible to give me a bureaucrat rank? if not, then less thank the bureaucrat rank. if not less than that, then i'm okay without any special ranks.
Today something I never knew would happen occured today. So, Akira tried to confess his feelings to Abby (on Wuhu Island, my current one), but he was rejected. Despite this, Leisure Island still opened up and since it was a male trying to confess his feelings, the Girl Appeal ranking appeared as well. I'm still confused though, because I always thought someone need to successfully confess their love to open Leisure Island. Anyone else had this happen to them?
Asia Island includes Miis that are based on the Asian Continent. Almost every country in Asia will have at least two Miis based on that country. They will speak in their native language for phrases and songs. If a couple has a baby, the name's nationality origin will base on the father's country of origin.
- General Community Atmosphere: Lively
- Total Islanders: 43 people
- Average Age: 24.1
- Gender Ratio: 21:22
- Quality of Life: ★7
- Problems Solved: 317
- StreetPass Encounters: 0
- Explorers Received: 0
- Total Couples Married: 6
- Total Kids Born: 3
- Explorers Sent: 2
- Island Address: Asia Island, 926-297, Apple Pie Isles, Tacos Ocean
- Export Item: Rainbow-stripe dress (orange)
- 1 Islanders
- 1.1 Males
- 1.2 Females
- 2 Island History
- 2.1 2020
- 2.1.1 June
- 2.2 July
- 2.1 2020
- 3 Island Gallery
Note that Mi…
I REALLY wish I could own a second copy of Tomodachi Life, because i enjoy playing the game! The island name will be Cherub Island. I'm currently trying to get it before the end of 2020; otherwise I will add those in the new Tomodachi Life game.
- Total Male Islanders: 26
- Total Female Islanders: 26
- 1 Islanders
- 1.1 Male
- 1.2 Female
- 2 Couples I'm trying to
- 2.1 First Generation
- 2.2 Second Generation
- 3 Children Ideas
- 3.1 First
- 3.1.1 Permanent Resident
- 3.1.2 Traveler
- 3.2 Second
- 3.2.1 Permanent Resident
- 3.1 First Generation
Full Name (Nickname)
Miitomo QR Code (forgot the website)
Ahab Nero Greddenburg (Nero)
Benito Hernandez (Benito) …
Hi, I am Cherry. Yes, i am a gladion fangirl.
Im new to this wiki, But yea, my island is called Rose Town Island (named after my first acnl town) and yea. You can also call me Lily, that is my look alike's name. But i would prefer you called me Cherry.
look what i found!
Hello, everyone! I'm TotalDramaFan27, and I am new to this wiki! I recently found out about Tomodachi Life, and now I really want it! But I don't have a 3DS... I hope I will get one someday! But if/when I do get Tomodachi Life, I would like to do some kind of series called: TomoDrama Life! I'm going to call it that because I want to put Total Drama characters in it. I would also put myself in it, and a few friends and family members. So, if/when I get Tomodachi Life, would you like me to update here on what happens? Please let me know, thank you!
Um...Who turned on the badges, now we might get tons of spam because some people feel that they need to collect them as if it's a contest.
Here is my list for a new Tomodachi Life.
- You can choose the Mii's sexuality: Gay/Lesbian, Bisexual, or Straight (default).
- Same-sex couples can choose to adopt children if they want, as long as the relationship is in the good zone.
- I want a bridge connecting the main island and Leisure Island.
- You can interact with Miis even if they're outside or at their house.
- All of the interiors have beds for the Miis to sleep for the night.
- Mii's can invite 1-3 friends for a sleepover. Like the travel ticket, it will increase the relationship levels by one or two points.
- You can mix-and-match clothing.
- You can have the ability to change the Mii's eye color and lip color.
- I really don't like the 100 Mii limit. 500 is reasonable.
- If your Switch is set to a holi…
So inspired by Clara AD's post, I decided to find some European dialogue!
- 1 Thought Bubbles
- 2 Problems
- 3 Greetings
- 4 Others
If (best friend) were in trouble, I would help him/her right away.
Some people are easy to talk to. Some people aren't...
I've been waiting for you to visit, (player)'s lookalike!
Whenever somebody brags about themselves, I just pretend to listen.
You look hungry.
Not everything has to be perfect for me to be happy.
Even when people say they had a funny dream, it's never that funny.
I can't help laughing out loud when I watch a funny film.
I think (spouse) said somebody's name in his sleep... (they refer it by male pronouns even if a male Mii is talking about his wife)
I wish I looked a little different.
I think that all my wishes coul…
She is the daughter of Abney & Teal, known to be Reserved Perfectionist. She is the first Jexi baby herself.
So tobrevelc and Neep are in love... ...But!
tobrevelc is 18 and Neep is 0!
So, guys, my 3DS charger is broken, and I didn't know how that happened. So until I get a new charger (via Gamestop), my Tomodachi Life will be inactive.
i was spooked when my outgoing mii said "i wanna see more blood in this apartment"
i been looking for a discord on tomodachi life but still nothing anybody know of any discords?
Here are things I think could've made me enjoy the game better.
- A bridge between the main island and leisure island (duh.)
- An option to only dye eyebrows with hair color spray.
- A bigger limit for phrases and custom confessions instead of 25 and 64. Is it because ?
- A way to delete pictures in game. I've hit the screenshot button(s) numerous times.
- There should have been an option to take traveler photos.
- I find it dumb that the people that attend pity parties are based off the order you added the Miis and not by the sad Mii's relationships.
Mii's will ask the player to tell what should they say when happy, mad, sad, or worried. I have to enter a phrase, but I'm actually not good at naming them. Any suggestions?