so i started a collection game and im wondering what the relationship statuses are
can someone tell me?
Today my 3DS keeps having Errdisp error when i open it, and I didn't know how that happened... Until I can find a way to fix that, my island will be inactive for a while.
The miis are in my tomodachi life are:
Ally: my main
Susana: From Wii sports resort
Mark: From Wii sports club
Tori : my mother
Cole: my father
Go to the comments to talk with me when I can find the comment
Here shows you everyone in Animal Island:
Raymond (Boy) Sweetheart: none (second person on island)
Parappa (Boy) Sweetheart: none
Rover (boy) Sweetheart: Petch (Rover got rejected by petch, but they are still good buddy’s!) (first person on island)
Blanca (girl) Sweetheart: None
bob (boy) sweetheart: none
PJ the DJ (boy) sweetheart: none
Jay (boy) sweetheart: none
Reggie (boy) sweetheart: none
Cute Kid (boy) sweetheart: none
lonk (boy) sweetheart: none
Felicity (girl) sweetheart:none
This page will change If sweethearts,new people, happen.
- A way to choose a thing like lesbian or bi for miis
- Have miis visit friends islands for only a small period of time like a vacation there
- An airport to visit friends islands and get travel tickets
- potions to turn your mii part cat or part dog or a witch/wizard
- More food and clothes
This month (October) will mark the 1-year-anniversary of Smashville's big break!
I haven't been playing the game recently due to school and being addicted to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and SSBU.
I really think they should make another Tomodachi Life game. Here are the things I want in it:
1. Pity Party turning into a variety of things (Like having a tea party, watching a funny movie, hanging out at the beach or amusement park, and more) instead of just telling mishaps and jokes
2. A mini game which you play with the Mii couple's baby to calm them down or play with them in a variety of ways and the parents telling the reason why their baby is crying (Like needing their diaper changed or a nap) besides being hungry and needing to have his or her bottle
3. The amusement park having more rides (Like a swing ride, a slide, teacups and bumper cars)
4. New clothes and hats (With most of them with 10 colors and some with 8, 6 or 4 colors)
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had the grey hamster suit and/or the orange catsuit. I want these on two different miis I am going to make. If anyone had any on a qr code that would be great! (if you can't upload photos here dm me on discord CreeperCatinoid#9600) Thanks!
Thanks for taking the time to read this! So... Nintendo recently announced that their Nintendo 3DS family of systems are now out of production, and all that's left in stores will be the last sold forever. Yes, we all hope a new Tomodachi game can arrive on Switch. However, the 3DS won't be gone completely. Here's a few work-arounds to (hopefully) find the best way to get your hands on a 3DS whilst Nintendo can't make more:
- Purchase one on eBay. There may be somebody who doesn't want their 3DS anymore, and so wants to sell it on eBay. If there's no more 3DS's in store, eBay's your best chance to get one any time of year. Somebody could also list it on Amazon, so check there too.
- Although I'm not certain, GameStop also would let people list it…
i'm the very first person to get the 14 days on the wiki badge! this also made me #1 on the ranking board! i am very happy about this and thank you all for those 14 days i had on the wiki. i will not be retiring.
so since i was the first person to get it, this is awkard but... is it possible to give me a bureaucrat rank? if not, then less thank the bureaucrat rank. if not less than that, then i'm okay without any special ranks.
Today something I never knew would happen occured today. So, Akira tried to confess his feelings to Abby (on Wuhu Island, my current one), but he was rejected. Despite this, Leisure Island still opened up and since it was a male trying to confess his feelings, the Girl Appeal ranking appeared as well. I'm still confused though, because I always thought someone need to successfully confess their love to open Leisure Island. Anyone else had this happen to them?
Asia Island includes Miis that are based on the Asian Continent. Almost every country in Asia will have at least two Miis based on that country. They will speak in their native language for phrases and songs. If a couple has a baby, the name's nationality origin will base on the father's country of origin.
- General Community Atmosphere: Lively
- Total Islanders: 43 people
- Average Age: 24.1
- Gender Ratio: 21:22
- Quality of Life: ★7
- Problems Solved: 317
- StreetPass Encounters: 0
- Explorers Received: 0
- Total Couples Married: 6
- Total Kids Born: 3
- Explorers Sent: 2
- Island Address: Asia Island, 926-297, Apple Pie Isles, Tacos Ocean
- Export Item: Rainbow-stripe dress (orange)
- 1 Islanders
- 1.1 Males
- 1.2 Females
- 2 Island History
- 2.1 2020
- 2.1.1 June
- 2.2 July
- 2.1 2020
- 3 Island Gallery
Note that Mi…
I REALLY wish I could own a second copy of Tomodachi Life, because i enjoy playing the game! The island name will be Cherub Island. I'm currently trying to get it before the end of 2020; otherwise I will add those in the new Tomodachi Life game.
- Total Male Islanders: 26
- Total Female Islanders: 26
- 1 Islanders
- 1.1 Male
- 1.2 Female
- 2 Couples I'm trying to
- 2.1 First Generation
- 2.2 Second Generation
- 3 Children Ideas
- 3.1 First
- 3.1.1 Permanent Resident
- 3.1.2 Traveler
- 3.2 Second
- 3.2.1 Permanent Resident
- 3.1 First Generation
Full Name (Nickname)
Miitomo QR Code (forgot the website)
Ahab Nero Greddenburg (Nero)
Benito Hernandez (Benito) …
Hi, I am Cherry. Yes, i am a gladion fangirl.
Im new to this wiki, But yea, my island is called Rose Town Island (named after my first acnl town) and yea. You can also call me Lily, that is my look alike's name. But i would prefer you called me Cherry.
look what i found!
Hello, everyone! I'm TotalDramaFan27, and I am new to this wiki! I recently found out about Tomodachi Life, and now I really want it! But I don't have a 3DS... I hope I will get one someday! But if/when I do get Tomodachi Life, I would like to do some kind of series called: TomoDrama Life! I'm going to call it that because I want to put Total Drama characters in it. I would also put myself in it, and a few friends and family members. So, if/when I get Tomodachi Life, would you like me to update here on what happens? Please let me know, thank you!
Um...Who turned on the badges, now we might get tons of spam because some people feel that they need to collect them as if it's a contest.
Here is my list for a new Tomodachi Life.
- You can choose the Mii's sexuality: Gay/Lesbian, Bisexual, or Straight (default).
- Same-sex couples can choose to adopt children if they want, as long as the relationship is in the good zone.
- I want a bridge connecting the main island and Leisure Island.
- You can interact with Miis even if they're outside or at their house.
- All of the interiors have beds for the Miis to sleep for the night.
- Mii's can invite 1-3 friends for a sleepover. Like the travel ticket, it will increase the relationship levels by one or two points.
- You can mix-and-match clothing.
- You can have the ability to change the Mii's eye color and lip color.
- I really don't like the 100 Mii limit. 500 is reasonable.
- If your Switch is set to a holi…
So inspired by Clara AD's post, I decided to find some European dialogue!
- 1 Thought Bubbles
- 2 Problems
- 3 Greetings
- 4 Others
If (best friend) were in trouble, I would help him/her right away.
Some people are easy to talk to. Some people aren't...
I've been waiting for you to visit, (player)'s lookalike!
Whenever somebody brags about themselves, I just pretend to listen.
You look hungry.
Not everything has to be perfect for me to be happy.
Even when people say they had a funny dream, it's never that funny.
I can't help laughing out loud when I watch a funny film.
I think (spouse) said somebody's name in his sleep... (they refer it by male pronouns even if a male Mii is talking about his wife)
I wish I looked a little different.
I think that all my wishes coul…
She is the daughter of Abney & Teal, known to be Reserved Perfectionist. She is the first Jexi baby herself.
So tobrevelc and Neep are in love... ...But!
tobrevelc is 18 and Neep is 0!
So, guys, my 3DS charger is broken, and I didn't know how that happened. So until I get a new charger (via Gamestop), my Tomodachi Life will be inactive.
i was spooked when my outgoing mii said "i wanna see more blood in this apartment"
i been looking for a discord on tomodachi life but still nothing anybody know of any discords?
Here are things I think could've made me enjoy the game better.
- A bridge between the main island and leisure island (duh.)
- An option to only dye eyebrows with hair color spray.
- A bigger limit for phrases and custom confessions instead of 25 and 64. Is it because ?
- A way to delete pictures in game. I've hit the screenshot button(s) numerous times.
- There should have been an option to take traveler photos.
- I find it dumb that the people that attend pity parties are based off the order you added the Miis and not by the sad Mii's relationships.
Mii's will ask the player to tell what should they say when happy, mad, sad, or worried. I have to enter a phrase, but I'm actually not good at naming them. Any suggestions?
So apparently, there's like 2 or 3 more breaking news reports in the game. But they have something to do with Travelers (from other islands) visiting your island.
I'm very close to unlocking one of them, I'll add it here when I get it.
(The current picture being used is not mines, someone else added it here.)
100th Traveler Visits Island!
'Add the report once I get it'
Is there any way to get a second copy of Tomodachi Life besides owning two Nintendo 3DS? I don't want to delete my island because I really enjoy it.
Plans for the second copy here: https://story-of-world.fandom.com/wiki/User:Clara_AD
There isn’t a specific category for this so I just called it "other"
- Mii: "I have an intense feeling of Déjà vu right now. It’s
freaking me out! Me: Deja Vu! I’ve just been in this place
before, higher on the street, and I know it’s my time to go! If
you don't get it, .
- Also, 1 Mii: “Do you ever feel like we talk about the same things over and over?” Another Mii: "For sure, Déjá vu." (Deja vu plays in the background.)
- Happiness gained is based off how much money you earned. The Hypnotizer gives the least amount of experience, being $3, while Getting married/successful confession gives the most amount of happiness, being $60 and filling the bar all the way. Therefore, leveling up requires 20 happiness points.
- Mii greetings are based off the time…
I decided to share Tomodachi Life dreams I've had here to have the biggest probability of it being seen by people who actually play the game and understand my descriptions of the dream better. I might update this to include possible future dreams.
Some of these are only parts of the dream as I'm only including parts that are relevant to Tomodachi Life. Also, this doesn't include every Tomodachi Life dream I've ever had, only the ones I can recall when editing this. This also doesn't include Miitopia dreams.
It's also strange how, as far as I can recall, I had no Tomodachi Life dreams in 2018 or 2019, but at least 5 each in both 2017 and 2020.
- 1 2017
- 1.1 April 8
- 1.2 April 25-26
- 1.3 April 30
- 1.4 July 11 or earlier
- 1.5 August 3
- 1.6 September 27
- 2 2020
- 2.1 Januar…
This is the Mii list for Saleh414's Level 2 Island.
Like some other games, this game is not 100% perfect. There is some errors found in games, and this game has a few.
These are the following errors I've found.
- This dialogue, "[Spouse] laughs when he snorts sometimes. It's so cute!" The spouse is always referred to as a male.
- When a Mii has the "like" problem (another Mii likes the Mii), if the player says "Go for it!" and the Mii says that he/she doesn't feel the same way, the status will increase but it won't change in the relationships chart. This can be fixed by reentering the Mii's apartment.
- The Independent Male Interior will always show the island is daytime.
Since everyone (well, not everyone, but at least a few active editors on this wiki) seems to have a blog like this, I decided to make one as well.
- Whenever Miis change clothes on their own, as a lot of times the outfits in which they switch are either very ridiculous/stupid looking or just don't fit the character at all. Especially annoying when it happens when the Mii is sleeping in their home.
- I'm getting tired of the dreams that always spawn the same items. This is why so many of my islanders have ninja costumes, superhero girl outfits etc. in varying colors. And it's getting harder and harder to find Miis that haven't eaten fried seafood, escargot or spinach yet. I prefer the dreams that just spawn random food items.
- The "…
Hi everyone. I have seen a lot of people trying to do this (I have tried to do one of these but I didn't get round to posting it). This may be very long so sorry if you're reading for ages hehe.
In my new version of Tomodachi Life, the Miis will be able to have a lot more freedom when it comes to looking after themselves and will not need to depend on the Player to feed them and change their clothes for them. The Player may select what clothes they change into at what time, but otherwise it's all down to the Mii. A Mii will earn wages (part-time jobs will earn less, jobs with degrees will earn more - more on Jobs later). They will have a dining area and kitchen in their apartments where they can cook food and eat it. They may also have a ba…
Because the comments reset and I recently changed my user-name on my previous blog, all content is moved here. Here are my own sequel suggestions for the next Tomodachi Life game...
- 1 Basics
- 2 Mii Maker
- 3 Mii Apartments and the Islanders
- 4 Locations
- 5 Description Features
- 6 Friendship
- 7 Love
- 7.1 Interruptions
- 8 Concert
- 8.1 Country
- 8.2 Classical music
- 8.3 Folk music
- 9 Marriage and
- 9.1 Thinking about a baby
- 9.2 Pregnancy
- 9.3 Birth
- 10 Mii Homes
- 11 Holidays
- 12 More
- 12.1 Best Friend Breakup
- 13 More
- 13.1 Speech Bubble Dialogue
When a player starts a new save game, unlike the previous game where every single island was the same, instead the player can choose from 6 different island designs. These include:
- Normal: The original design used from both previous games…
Should we make a page for letters? Or at least have letter dialogue.
These are a few things I've noticed while playing Quirky Questions, but I'm not sure if it's a thing that always occurs or just a coincidence.
For the first one, the "Who hates ____?" question in Quirky Questions. For some time, I thought Miis would never raise their hands if you fill in the blank with "me" since like 90% of the time or more, it would just end with the "Ummm..." scenario. But, I've noticed that a few times, there's a Mii (or even two) who does raise their hand. So that lead me to trying to figure out if there's some kind of pattern there. And after repeating this experiment ba couple of times, it appears that it's always the same Miis raising their hands. These Miis include Saria and Vsauce in my game.
Next, we get to the "W…
I'm not sure if the first two are gender based, but the two Travelers I picked up from my other game were both girls. This dialogue is coming from my North American copy.
"EEP! There's a mosquito in my tent! It's driving me crazy!"
Mosquito problem solved
"Thanks so much! Now I don't have to go home crying"
When player misses the mosquito
Player (sounds like the look-a-like talking)
"Oh, that was unfortunate..."
"Oops! Sorry about that!"
When player gets the mosquito
"What a relief!"
When Traveler levels up
"Thanks for your kindness. Everyone at home will love hearing about you!" (Female)
"Thanks for looking after me. I'm going to tell everyone back home a…