|Europe Name|| Café|
|Japanese Name|| 喫茶店 Kissaten|
|Events|| Boy's Night Out|
Girl's Night Out
Scheduled Randomly (if one Mii is sad)
|How to Unlock|
|Have a Mii confess their love to a Mii of the opposite gender|
- ""What better place to relax with a cup of coffee?""
- — Building description, Tomodachi Life
The Café is one of the many buildings in Tomodachi Life where Miis can casually hang out in a quiet environment. The only events that take place here are Boy's/Girl's Night Out and Pity Party, both of which start at random times and the latter requiring a Mii to be sad. It appears as a hidden location on the island in Tomodachi Collection.
The café resembles a typical American highway restaurant. The exterior of the café is surrounded by a trimmed hedge. The outside of the windows are shaded by white and yellow striped awnings. These vertical double windows have the word "Redfurt" placed on them.
The tiled ground has a white and orange color scheme, with the seats matching it with their own orange hue. There are both modern stools at the counter and banquettes for the tables.
Behind the counter there are metal cupboards and shelves. At all of the tables there are salt and pepper shakers, along with some menus. There are shaded lights having from above.
In the background the player may hear clinking drink containers, the air conditioner, and music from Tomodachi Collection.
Miis may come to the café to:
- Hang out with other Miis, possibly friends or family
- Get a cup of coffee
- Spy outside the window.
- Read a book
- Confess to their crush
- Go on a date with their sweetheart or spouse
- Break up with their sweetheart or spouse
- Have a chat session
- Throw a Pity Party for a depressed Mii
When one views the café, a view will randomly be selected. Either from the outside window, the inside looking at the tables and bar, or the side looking down and out the door. If the player wants a different view, they must exit and re-enter the cafe to change it.
- While in the café, music previously used in Tomodachi Collection can be heard from the café's radio. In the Japanese release of the game, Tomodachi Collection: New Life, lyrics (taken directly from Tomodachi Collection) can be heard being sung during each song. This was changed in Tomodachi Life by removing the lyrics of each song, while keeping the instrumentals.
- On the window, the word "Redfurt" can be seen. Redfurt is a word (possibly a person's last name) that can also be seen on posters and some hats.
- When viewing from outside, the Miis' talking and laughing sounds are inaudible.
- Despite the café being right next to the amusement park, its music cannot be heard.
- If a depressed Mii joins a Boy'/Girls' Hangout, the depressed will look at the table with a sad expression.
- Sometimes a traveler will appear here during the day they arrive on the island. Travelers can also appear in a disposable camera picture.
- There's a glitch were if the player looks at the café, The stool disappears from under the Mii on the left.
|Tomodachi Life Island Locations|
|Amusement Park • Beach • Café • Campground • Clothing Shop • Compatibility Tester • Concert Hall • Food Mart • Fountain • Hats Shop • Import Wear • Interior Shop • Mii Apartments • Mii Homes • Mii News • Observation Tower • Park • Pawn Shop • Photo Studio • Plane/Nintendo 3DS Image Share • Port • Rankings Board • Town Hall|