A Conversation is one of the gameplay features in Tomodachi Collection and Tomodachi Life. Sometimes if a player is watching a Mii's apartment, two Miis can be seen talking to each other for a while. They will face each other and do various gestures as they talk. Although it is hard to tell what they're talking about, their gestures will indicate how they are talking, sometimes changing their facial expressions for half a second. If they show positive gestures, they could be happy with each other; if they show angry gestures, they could be having an argument. Their conversations could raise or lower their relationship level, depending if it's a good conversation or an argument. If they show neutral gestures, their relationship will not change.
If the Miis are not best friends and show happy faces and gestures long enough, they will become best friends; they will wave at each other and stars surround them, as a happy tune plays and the caption "<Mii 1> and <Mii 2> became best friends." will be displayed. But if the Miis show angry faces and gestures long enough, they will stomp and pound their fists in anger as horror music plays, followed by the caption "<Mii 1> had a fight with <Mii 2>."
Gestures the Miis make:
- Standing still and bobbing their head (Positive)
- Leaning forward slightly, with arms out (Positive)
- Laughing loudly (Positive)
- Folds arms to the side and taps foot (Neutral)
- Angrily stomps their feet while pounding their fists (Angry)
- Hanging their head sadly (Sad)
- Waving their hand over their head in apology (Neutral)