This is the transcript for all possible comments made by bystanders in Mii News. Comments are different based on the Mii's personality
- I always enjoy watching Mii News
- If it were me, I wouldn't be able to stand that.
- I got lost... Where am I now?
- I have no idea about that.
- I like that.
- I'm a bit worried about that.
- I was surprised.
- It's already reached this period of time, huh?
- Rather than that, tell me where the toilet is.
- Oh, I'm relieved to hear that.
- This must be tough for everyone.
- This must be tough for you guys.
- We've got to tell others about this!
- World peace is the best.
- Ah, really?
- Ah, sorry, I just remembered an urgent business.
- Am I on TV now!?
- Can you give me more details about it?
- I could do much better.
- I'm a bit excited.
- Is that so?
- Is there any more exciting news?
- Is there anything more interesting than this?
- I was just thinking of doing that.
- Peace, peace~
- Such a ridiculous thing happened...?
- That's tough!
- To hear you say that, I'm getting hungry.
- We could make some merchandise out of this.
- Well, that's not easy. Huh?
- When did that happen?
- When will this news be aired?
- Wow! It's the historic moment!
- Wow, this is thrilling!
- I don't believe in such news.
- I'm jogging. Please don't block my way.
- Is the world about to end?
- It doesn't matter to me.
- No comment.
- People really do stupid things.
- People really have so much free time.
- Sorry, I'm in the middle of shopping.
- That's great.
- This shouldn't be on the news.
- Why did you ask me?
- Ah, this is boring.
- Can you please leave me alone?
- How many times do I have to do this?
- Huh? That was unexpected.
- I don't really care.
- I don’t really know.
- I don't want to be on TV. Sorry.
- It gives me something to think about.
- It's the aftermath of recession, huh?
- Oh, I think it's great.
- What a shock...
- Don't you have any better news?
- I'm not happy about it.