|Developer|| Nintendo EPD|
|Platforms|| Nintendo 3DS|
|Release date|| December 8, 2016|
July 28, 2017
: July 28, 2017
|Website|| Official Site (US)|
Official Site (EU)
Official Site (JP)
Not unlike the first spin-off, Miitomo, Miitopia scales down much of the aforementioned features in order to focus on the RPG aspect, but still manages to keep to the standard presented in previous games.
Differences from the main Tomodachi games
- Miitopia is an RPG, compared to the life-simulation style of the main installments.
- The Personality configuration has been altered dramatically. Rather than filling out a chart of how the Mii acts, with four base personalities having four sub-personalities stemming off of each, Miitopia has players choose from seven pre-established personalities: Cautious, Stubborn, Airheaded, Energetic, Kind, Laid-Back, and Cool.
- The player cannot give Miis a voice. Instead, their voice is configured to match their personality.
- Miis do not have problems in this game, not counting requests.
- There are no shops in the game; Food can only be obtained by defeating enemies, not including HP Bananas and MP Candies, and clothes can only be obtained when a Mii requests it.
- Only 10 Miis can be imported by the player, until after completion, the number raises to 100.
- Mr. Tomo does not appear.
- Events occur at random, and only in camping intermissions, rather than a specific location.
- Miis cannot fall in love or get married, only being able to become friends.
- As a result, Miis also cannot have babies.
- Sadness and sleep are only featured as status ailments. It does not occur anywhere otherwise.
- Fights are more complicated in this game. In the main installments, fights were generally irrational and unpredictable. In Miitopia, a Mii can become angry at another Mii if they do something to them they don't like, such as using them unwillingly in an attack or refusing help.
- Mii Apartments does not appear. Instead, the Miis reside together in an inn, and later a villa after completing the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.