|Europe Name|| Park|
|Korean Name|| Unknown|
|Japanese Name|| 公園 Kōen|
|Events|| Flying Disc|
|How to Unlock|
|Have a Mii confess their love to a Mii of the opposite gender|
- "The park is a great place for a stroll in any season."
- — Building description, Tomodachi Life
The park is mainly a grassy field with a dirt path which winds around the outside of the park. It is surrounded by trees and the path is illuminated by lamp posts at night. There is also a mound of grass near the top. This mound is surrounded by a fence with a gap allowing stone steps to lead to the top. On top of the mound is a wooden bench that rests under a large tree.
- Miis can be found roaming the park, or using certain outdoor level-up gifts the player has given them. They can also jog along the dirt path.
- Afternoon sales occur here as well, offering one random clothing article a day for a discounted price.
- Miis can also have picnics or sleep on the bench.
- A love confession can also take place here.
- There is a chance a breakup will occur here if the player visits the park when a couple with low relationship levels is currently visiting.
|Flying Disc||8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Two Miis throw a frisbee to one another, sometimes to the player as well.|
|Afternoon Market||12:00 PM - 2:30 PM||A random Mii living in the apartments will be selling a random clothing item at a lowered price.|
|BBQ||2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||Four Miis will gather for a barbecue.|
|Photo Shoot||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||A Mii will take the player's picture.|
- After a Mii returns from a picnic at the park, their stomach will still be empty.
|Tomodachi Life Island Locations|
|Amusement Park • Beach • Café • Campground • Clothing Shop • Compatibility Tester • Concert Hall • Food Mart • Fountain • Hats Shop • Import Wear • Interior Shop • Mii Apartments • Mii Homes • Mii News • Observation Tower • Park • Pawn Shop • Photo Studio • Plane/Nintendo 3DS Image Share • Port • Rankings Board • Roof • Town Hall|