|Europe Name|| Photo Studio|
|Korean Name|| Unknown|
|Japanese Name|| 写真館? Shashinkan|
|How to Unlock|
|At least 10 residents, solved at least 50 problems|
- "Take stylish pictures of your islanders in different poses."
- — Building description, Tomodachi Life
The options for taking a picture to start out with are Pair (up to two Miis), Group (up to nine Miis), and Whole Island. Once a child has been born on the island, a new option opens up, "Child". Taking a picture of a child has two options: with or without parents.
There are several backgrounds to choose from, which changes the poses depending on the option chosen. For example, the pose options for the amusement park background are different for pair and group.
Within the Photo Studio, it is possible to change a Mii's outfit and their expression (either happy, winking, neutral, angry, surprised, or asleep). However, clicking an expression will change all the Mii's expressions, not just one. In order for them to have different expressions, the question mark must be pressed to randomize the face each Mii makes.
- If a child is either in stage 1 or 2 of its childhood, it can wear various special outfits made for babies/toddlers that are only found in the Photo Studio. These outfits may sometimes resemble costume pieces that can be given to grown up Miis. The special outfits come in all the same color variants that the grown up outfits have.
- In the Promo (Rock & Roll) background, there are two signs saying "1889". That is the year that Nintendo was founded.
- It's possible that the player can take photos with a fully-grown child as a permanent resident.
- There's a glitch for child photos if the player takes child photos only with child (must be fully grown), pick field of flowers and zooming in on a fully grown child's head can cause strange, graphical effects.
- Some poses in the Group photos have been changed in the western version.
|Tomodachi Life Island Locations|
|Amusement Park • Beach • Café • Campground • Clothing Shop • Compatibility Tester • Concert Hall • Food Mart • Fountain • Hats Shop • Import Wear • Interior Shop • Mii Apartments • Mii Homes • Mii News • Observation Tower • Park • Pawn Shop • Photo Studio • Plane/Nintendo 3DS Image Share • Port • Rankings Board • Roof • Town Hall|