I am not planning to delete any Mii's because instead of deleting them, I just edit them of how I want or like.
I just love playing Tomodachi Life and playing games that have Mii's in it (excluding Wii Music).
|Pizza Island (Since 2015)|
|おにぎり島/Riceball* Island (Since 2019)|
- The Romaji Is Onigiri.
- Both Pizza and Riceball Island are summertime islands.
- Pizza Island was founded on July 2015 while Onigiri Island was founded on June 1st 2019.
- My Mii is spoiled with over $150 spent.
- The game got massively reworked on December 2018 which either I deleted or recycled old Mii's. (Most of them were fictional characters that is originally made by me)
- Riceball island shares the name with the name given to my island in Tomodachi Collection.
- My in-game son is called Richie Jr.
- No do not call him a parody of Richie Rich it is just a coincidence.
- My Tomodachi Time is based on 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- I own 10 handhelds and 5 home console Nintendo systems.
- UnlIke other Tomodachi Life fans, My islands has the most travelers on both islands combined! (Over 50 travelers more then the married couple)
- I am the designer of the Head Template.
- I am the designer of the Warning Templates.
- I am planning to get the Korean version but don't worry, I'll get it.
- Why is Daphne the most desirable gal on your island?
- What is your favorite game?
- Why do some Mii's on your island look basic?
- Do you like Animal Crossing?
- What is your least favorite game?
- Do you own an Alexa?
- How did you discover Tomodachi Life?
- What is your 3DS friend code?
- What is your Switch friend code?
- She is beautiful!
- Tomodachi Life. (Duh)
- The more basic it is the older it is.
- Yes but not as much as Tomodachi Life.
- New Super Luigi U. (Because it is Super Bland and hard)
- Yes I certainly do!
- Unlike most people, I got it from watching videos on the eShop on my Wii U when I was 7.
|Europe Name|| Depends On The Language|
|Korean Name|| 허니버니|
|Japanese Name|| ハニーバニー|
|Events|| Gaming Hours: 10:30 AM-11 PM|
|How to Unlock|
|Scan my QR Code down at the gallery.|
Do you like Tomodachi Life?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.