|Europe Name|| Unknown|
|Korean Name|| Unknown|
|Japanese Name|| Unknown|
|How to Unlock|
|Scan his QR Code down at the bottom.|
Hi, this is my user page mainly about Tomodachi Life and what I think of the game. Also got the soundtrack BPMs down below. I don't have a lot to say about me but I like a variety of things; namely Tomodachi Life. I've been playing it since July 31st, 2017 and still play it as of December 27th, 2019 (this will not always be up to date just watch if I'm editing.)
I'd say one of my reasons for my love of this game is how many screenies I've taken. With that number being 1,239.
The "Australia Vacation," the "Christmas Map" and the "Christmas Shop" are all my favorite themes. There's many more that I didn't list.
Things I want for a future 3rd Tomodachi game
- Main article: User blog:Saleh7414/Future Game Ideas
Things I hate about the game, bother me, or make no sense in the game
Other things about the game
There isn’t a specific category for this so I just called it "other"
- Mii: "I have an intense feeling of Déjà vu right now. It’s freaking me out! Me: Deja Vu! I’ve just been in this place before, higher on the street, and I know it’s my time to go! If you don't get it, .
- Also, 1 Mii: “Do you ever feel like we talk about the same things over and over?” Another Mii: "For sure, Déjá vu." (Deja vu plays in the background.)
- Happiness gained is based off how much money you earned. The Hypnotizer gives the least amount of experience, being $3, while Getting married/successful confession gives the most amount of happiness, being $60 and filling the bar all the way. Therefore, leveling up requires 20 happiness points.
- Mii greetings are based off the time and date. For example:
- "Mornin'.", "Good morning!", "Mornin'!", and "Good morning." are said from 5 am to 11 am.
- "Heyo.", "Hey!", "Hey there!", and "Hello." are said from 11 am to 6 pm.
- "What's happening?", "How's it going?", "What's up?", and "Hey." are said from 6 pm to 12 am.
- "Hi there.", "I'm gonna stay up all night tonight!", "I'm not sleepy at all tonight.", and "I'm staying up late tonight." are said from 12 am to 5 am.
- The greetings where the Mii also adds player's look-alike are said whenever. "I'm so sleepy..." is also said whenever from 12 am to 5 am and used by all personalities.
- When someone's worst/worst ever food is something I wouldn't describe yucky.
- When your Mii is involved in the news.
- Relationship statuses are organized by the order you added the Miis. Like if a Mii has a "Not getting along" relationship with your look-alike Mii, it will always be the very last of all relationships. Also the order the Miis are seen hanging out is based off the order of the Miis; with best friends and sweethearts/spouses being a priority.
- It's funny when some of the Mii opinions in the Mii News match how I feel about the report.
- For fun, I disguise Miis in a confession and any possible interrupting Miis to look like someone else, into their "Outfit 2", or change their eyeshadow to make them look "more attractive" yet the confessed Mii is still able to recognize the Mii. I guess it's the hairstyle and eye color that matter.
- If you ever wonder why you see most of my female Miis in the "Pop-star outfit," it’s because that happens to be my favorite/primary outfit for females. The "Goalkeeper uniform" is my primary outfit for males.
- It is possible for 2 Miis that use to be best friends to be best friends again.
- If you load your island on another device, the Miis will act like they haven't seen you in forever.
- I'm one of those players who dress according to the favorite color of the Mii.
- No one can stop Robodachi hits the make it stop button.
- Miis will fall asleep earlier if they're sick, sad, in a fight, or lovesick.
- I've found a couple running gags on this Wiki.
- "That's a little harsh..."
- "My main problem is,"
- The time when it enters Sunset/Night is dependent on the month.
- June: Enters day at 4:45 am; Sunset at 6:15 pm; Night at 8:15 pm.
- May/July: Enters day at 5:10 am; Sunset at 5:50 pm; Night at 7:50 pm.
- April/August: Enters day at 5:35 am; Sunset at 5:25 pm; Night at 7:25 pm.
- March/September: Enters day at 6:00 am; Sunset at 5:00 pm; Night at 7:00 pm.
- February/October: Enters day at 6:25 am; Sunset at 4:35 pm; Night at 6:35 pm.
- January/November: Enters day at 6:50 am; Sunset at 4:10 pm; and night at 6:10 pm.
- December: Enters day at 7:15 am; Sunset at 3:45 pm; Night at 5:45 pm.
- Turns out each month changes the time it sunsets/goes to night by 25 minutes.
- Spring: March - May
- Summer: June - August (Miis will be seen fanning themselves.)
- Autumn/Fall: September - November
- Winter: December - February (Miis will be seen breathing in their hands.)
- Though not a season, April has cherry blossoms.
- I've found out if you erase your look alike's spouse (I suggest you not trying this out, but if you do make sure to restart), occasionally someone in the chat sessions will say "SIGH... (girls)" or "I can't seem to get [Female Mii] off my mind... (boys)" which is quite interesting because 1. Saleh has never dated any female Mii that start off this topic or doesn't have a list full of Exs, and 2. This topic will always have someone saying "..." Also with the ladies, I'd occasionally hear "Saleh isn't going out with anyone at the moment...right?"
- I may make a video over confessions, what happens if a sweetheart is stolen, and marriage interruptions. Also may make one over the things that don't make any sense.)
- Problems have an expiration period.
- Normal Problems take around an hour
- O-Matic Problems take around 6 hours
- Set-up problems take around a day
- Sick Problems take around a day
- Fights take around 2 days (if ignored)
- Confession/Baby problems take around a week. Note that if you don't visit that Mii during that time, you'll get a "long time no see" greeting.
- Proposal problems take around 2 weeks
- The Christmas theme (map and store music along with decorations in stores) begins 1 week before Christmas and ends 1 week after Christmas (which is 14 days of these awesome tunes.)
- Best friends are treated as normal friends during a confession (if they're opposite gender). A Mii will have feelings for their best friend if the status is at least "Great pal." A Mii will also interrupt the confession (if the confession happens to involve the best friend) if the status is at least "Great pal."
- If you're quick enough, then a Mii with a mirror gift can change clothes after switching apartments. This can be done up to 8-10 times.
- I swear the Miis involved in the Mii News happen to be related Miis.
- A Mii will become happy if one of the following happen:
- A Mii successfully made a friend^
- A Mii successfully became best friends with a Mii^
- A Mii successfully obtained a sweetheart
- A Mii successfully proposed marriage.
- A Mii successfully had a baby.
- ^ = Can happen offscreen.
- A Mii that was happy will continue to be happy until one of these happen:
- The Mii has a problem.
- The Mii lost their Best Friend.
- The Mii has hiccups.
- Miis that don't have friends (not to be mean but it's true) will continue to have no friends until someone decides to be friends with the Mii.
- I use a couple interesting terms in TL.
- "Lovesick" - when a Mii has any love-related problem (confession, propose, etc.)
- "Love-gazing" - obvious
- "Restart" - closing the game without saving and reopening it
- The Pampered and Splurge Ranking can be pretty shocking to view...
- If you've progressed a lot in this game, you'll notice it's harder to get items you want and the game gets pretty repetitive. You've probably noticed a news report you've already seen.
- Whether the husband or wife calls that they've had a child or their child has grown is based off the order they were added. If the wife was added first, the wife will call and vice versa.
- What married Miis do in their house:
- 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Eat breakfast / brush their teeth
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Prep / eat lunch
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Prep / eat dinner
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Shower
- 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Brush their teeth
- 9:00 PM - 6:00 AM: Sleep
- If they're caring for a baby, then they will go to sleep at 8:50 PM and if it's past 9:00 PM, they may be seen awake trying to calm down their crying baby. The parents may call you to calm down their baby unless it's past 8:00 PM.
- Visitor Miis will visit homes no earlier than 9:00 AM and no later than 8:00 PM.
- When giving a Mii a phrase (doesn't apply to catchphrases), they won't do the gesture given until you edit the phrase.
- In the Photo Studio, if you want a group of Miis to have different expressions without hitting the random button numerous times, what you can do is put one Mii in the spot you want the Mii to be in and then choose take a photo. Select the expression you want but don't take the photo. Go back and remove the Mii from the spot. Repeat this the number of Miis you want to take in the photo. If you're taking a photo of 8 Miis, do this 8 times with the different Miis.
- If a Mii wants to take their partner on a date. The player is requested to pick a location. Sometimes when the player picks a location, the Mii will end up saying that they are not in the mood. Two reasons how this could happen:
- If the Mii's partner is sad, in a fight or love sick.
- If there's too many Miis at the chosen location.
- I don't know why this is possible, but you'll notice a love problem on a Mii despite his/her partner having a horrible status if you restart a certain amount of times. Weird.
Island Population: 92. 44♂ and 48♀ (I make sure everyone has a sweetheart and a best friend.)
Problems Solved: 8,827. It's really easy to solve the problems so it's no surprise how many problems I've solved.
Quality of Life: ★181 (this is also no surprise.)
Weddings: 29 - 3 divorces = 26 houses
Children Born: 91
Travelers Sent: 11
Export Item: Starry top hat
509-566 Salami Isles (I never understood what the point of this was other than to keep the game progress separate.)
Fried Chicken Ocean (Kind of random but okay.)
General Community Vibe: Artistic (Lots of Independent islanders. 25 of 88 or 28.41%)
Highest level Mii: 85
I will update this every 4 Miis that move in to the island. The photo will update every 8 Miis that move in. Some of the Miis could have had updated looks after the time the photo was taken.
|♂||Black||Coraline, Solo, Michelle, Lucy||Family/OC||Charmer||48|
(Ay ay ron (no, jk))
|Alan||♂||Blue||Penny, Tony, Brock||OC||Dreamer||72|
|Alexa||♀||Black||Kevin, hilda, Shafi, Anna, Luke, Landon, val, Dexter, Hana, Adam, Nadia, Shelby, Jordan||Child||Entertainer||27|
|♀||Red||Pavel, Rosalina||Wii Sports||Trendsetter||40|
(BB (the pronunciation for this one triggers me.))
|Brock||♂||Brown||Joy, Matt, David, Chloe, Alan||Pokémon||Brainiac||20|
|Christian||♂||Light Blue||Child (Grown)||Thinker||23|
|♀||Yellow||Aahil, Makayla, Michelle||Coraline||Leader||38|
|Ella||♀||Green||Travis, Emma, Emma||OC||Lone Wolf||66|
|Elsa||♀||Light Blue||Saleh, Camila, Annabelle, Zachary, Autumn, Kendrick, Lucy, Cooper, Mia, Juan, Peach, Link(why did I think of this...)||Frozen||Artist||9|
|Emma||♀||Yellow||Eric, Ella, Ella||OC||Entertainer||67|
|Jemma||♀||Red||Dantdm, Brooke, Nolan, Kayden, Sully||YouTuber||Dreamer||39|
|Joy||♀||White||Brock, Emily, David||Pokémon||Artist||37|
|Lucy||♀||Blue||Dexter, Hana, Saleh, Elsa, Annabelle, Zachary, Autumn, Kendrick, Cooper, Mia, Juan, Aahil||Child||Lone Wolf||57|
|Luke||♂||Light Blue||Child (Grown)||Artist||30|
|Natalie||♀||Purple||Child (Grown)||Lone Wolf||29|
|Pavel||♂||Yellow||Anne, Dexter, Kayden||Wii Sports||Dreamer||45|
|♂||White||Elsa, Shafi, Kendrick, Lucy, Cooper, Mia, Juan||Me/OC||Lone Wolf||7|
|Toad||♂||White||zelda, Luke, Rosalina, Luigi (x2)||Mario||Charmer||3|
|Toadette||♀||Red||Sully, Annabelle, Makayla, Christian||Mario||Charmer||11|
|Name||Gender||Parents||Departure Date||Miles||Gratitude Level|
|Andrea||♀||Mario, Rosalina||October 6, 2017||---||---|
|Alexis||♀||Link, Elsa (don't question.)||September 23, 2017||---||---|
|Austin||♂||Luigi, Daisy||September 24, 2017||---||---|
|Trystan||♂||AshKetchum, Misty||October 3, 2017||---||---|
|Sydney||♀||Shafi, Anna||January 7, 2018||---||---|
|Toad||♂||Toad, zelda||October 28, 2019||5||1|
|Chris||♂||Sully, Toadette||October 28, 2019||15||1|
|Ariana||♀||Link, hilda||October 29, 2019||0||1|
|Isaac||♂||Eriel, Clarissa||October 29, 2019||5||1|
|Molly||♀||Brock, Joy||October 30, 2019||0||1|
|Parker||♂||Aahil, Coraline||October 30, 2019||0||1|
- All my islanders have hair, there is no one that's bald.
- Male Miis wear the dog suits while Female Miis wear the cat suits (Though I've flopped them a bit.)
- I try to make sure each Mii has their own interior. If they were here before September 2017, some of them had similar interiors.
- The kid-to-Mii ratio is 44/44.
- Fish sticks is the most reactive to Miis in my island for some reason.
- Each Mii has the same exact gifts with 2 gender exclusive gifts.
- Males have a Treadmill and a Yoga manual.
- Females have a Beauty Kit and a Hula dancing manual.
- Eyeshadow is really popular with the girls. As more than 50% of the girls population wear eyeshadow.
- 40.28% of the Mii population have colored hair.
- Some Miis have unique voices while others have similar sounding voices.
- Most of the Miis have a counterpart / related to Mii.
- I don't know why I have limits/requirements, but I do:
- Miis are limited to 3 interiors and 6 songs after leveling up.
- Miis can go to space when they're level 70.
- Saleh and Shafi have been best friends since August 12th, 2017.
Level 2 Island
Island Population: 38. 18♂ and 20♀.
Problems Solved: 381. (Jeez. I really slack here.)
Quality of Life: ★7 (Yikes.)
Children Born: 2
Travelers Sent: 2
Export Item: Skirt & scarf
805-220 Salami Isles
General Community Vibe: Enthusiastic (I'm not sure what this means.)
Similarities and Differences
Each Mii has the same name, personality and birthday like their main counterpart.
Some of the Miis have the same voice.
All Miis have an altered appearance.
Some of the Miis have a different voice.
Each Mii is treated as a grown up.
The Level Up gifts here are different compared to the main island.
I'll log a timeline here because it doesn't hurt my head to remember things.
July 31, 2019
Saleh, Shafi, Toad, Toadette, Elsa, Anna, Annabelle, Alexa, Luke, Zachary, Autumn, val, Kendrick, Landon, Aahil and Bibi moved to the island.
August 1, 2019
Travis, Sage, Eric, Tony, Emma, Ella, Jessie and Alexis moved to the island.
August 11, 2019
Lucy and Hana moved to the island.
August 17, 2019
Dexter and Cooper moved to the island.
August 25, 2019
Penny and Alan moved to the island.
September 3, 2019
Kendrick started dating val.
September 11, 2019
Toadette started dating Luke.
September 14, 2019
Adrian and Raegan moved to the island.
September 24, 2019
Jessie started dating Shafi.
October 2, 2019
zelda and hilda moved to the island.
Saleh and Alexis started dating.
October 13, 2019
Alexis and Saleh got married.
October 20, 2019
Jessie and Shafi got married.
October 22, 2019
Bibi started dating Toad.
November 15, 2019
Matt, Tom, Mia and Nadia moved to the island.
November 16, 2019
Saleh and Alexis welcomed Patricia.
November 17, 2019
Shafi and Jessie welcomed Brianna.
November 22, 2019
Patricia left to travel the world.
Brianna left to travel the world.
I also analyze the game's soundtrack BPM's and Time Signature. Here's what I got so far:
|Island (Day)||0:44 DURATION||132 BPM|
|Track Name||When does this play?||Tempo||Time|
|Age-O-Matic||After using an Age-O-Matic, the music for the scenes that play.||122 BPM||4/4|
|All Time Favorite Food||When you give a Mii their all time favorite food.||134 BPM||4/4|
|Amusement Park||When you're at the Amusement Park.||104 BPM||4/4|
|AR Camera||The theme when you give a Mii an AR camera.||96 BPM||4/4|
|Ballad||The Ballad song from the Concert Hall.||73 BPM||4/4|
|Cafe||The Café song that has a fast, bouncy feel.||160 BPM||4/4|
|Café (J-Pop)||The Café song that has a bouncy kick feel.||123 BPM||4/4|
|Café (Metal)||The Café song that has a fast paced guitar feel.||148 BPM||4/4|
|Café (Rap)||The Café song that has a slow bouncy feel.||112 BPM||4/4|
|Campground||When you're viewing the campground and there is at least 1 traveler staying.||132 BPM||4/4|
|Compatibility Forecast||When you are using the Compatibility Forecast.||107 BPM||4/4|
|Compatibility Tester||When your in the Compatibility Tester / Using the Compatibility Rating.||80 BPM||4/4|
|Concert Hall||When you are visiting the Concert Hall.||108 BPM||4/4|
|Date||The theme when a Mii sets up 2 Miis on a date.||123 BPM||4/4|
|Deliveries!||When you received deliveries via Streetpass.||140 BPM||4/4|
|Dock (JP)||When viewing the dock (or port I don't know.)||168 BPM||4/4|
|Donation||The theme when you are collecting donations for the day.||176 BPM||4/4|
|Dream||When you're viewing a Mii dream.||92 BPM||4/4|
|Dream (Superhero)||When a Mii has a dream about a fairy addressing a problem.||96 BPM||4/4|
|Dream (Transform)||When a Mii is transforming into their "Hero" form in the fairy dream.||154 BPM||4/4|
|Enka (JP)||The Enka song from the Concert Hall.||160 BPM||4/4|
|Fashion Show||When you get the news report about the fashion show.||119.9 BPM||4/4|
|Friend (Furious)||When a Mii had a huge fight (flaming aura) with another Mii.||160 BPM||4/4|
|Friend (Mad)||When a Mii had a fight with another Mii.||138 BPM||4/4|
|Friend (Talking)||A Mii is trying to become friends with another Mii, or a Mii is trying to help 2 Miis become friends.||172 BPM||4/4|
|Friend (Upset)||When a Mii has sadness after their apology got rejected.||100 BPM||4/4|
|Frying Pan||The theme when a Mii is using the Frying Pan.||144 BPM||4/4|
|Guest Book||When you're viewing the Guest Book.||128 BPM||4/4|
|Islander Game||The theme when you're playing an islander game.||124 BPM||4/4|
|Judgement Bay||The theme during the "Judgement Bay" event.||128 BPM||4/4|
|Level Up||When a Mii levels up or you win an islander game.||112 BPM||4/4|
|Map (Day)||When you're overlooking the island during the daytime.||110 BPM||4/4|
|Map (Night)||When you're overlooking the island during the nighttime.||88 BPM||3/4|
|Map (Christmas)||When you're overlooking the island around Christmas time.||184 BPM||4/4|
|Metal||The Metal song from the Concert Hall.||220 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Editor||When you're editing/creating a Mii.||119 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Apartments||When your visiting inside the Mii Apartments.||88 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Baby)||When you're playing with a married couple's child.||100 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Bathroom)||When 1 Mii is in the shower or brusing their teeth.||92 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Dinner)||When a Mii is cooking/eating during the evening.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Early)||When 1 or both Miis of a house are asleep during the day.||106* BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Evening)||When you're overlooking a Mii Home during sunset or night.||152 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Love)||When a married couple is love gazing at each other.||98.5* BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Morning)||When 1 or both Miis of a house are eating during the day, or the Miis are brushing their teeth.||82 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Noon)||When a Mii is cooking/eating during noon.||148.5 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Normal)||When you're overlooking a Mii Home during the day.||108 BPM||4/4|
|Mii Homes (Sleep)||When 1 or both Miis of a house are asleep during the night.||106* BPM||4/4|
|Mii News (News 1)||The main theme that plays during Mii News.||116 BPM||4/4|
|Mii News (News 2)||The other theme that plays during Mii News.
(Usually plays when something happened to a Mii.)
|Mii News (News Flash)||The theme when a "News Flash" occurs in Mii News.||160 BPM||4/4|
|Mii News (Old News)||When viewing the old news.||118 BPM||4/4|
|Musical||The Musical song from the Concert Hall.||164 BPM||4/4|
|Music Box (Compatibility Tester)||The "Compatibility Tester" theme from the Music Box.||68 BPM||4/4|
|Music Box (Hat Shop)||The "Hat Shop" theme from the Music Box.||112 BPM||4/4|
|Music Box (Island)||The "Island" theme from the Music Box.||166 BPM||3/4|
|Music Box (Mii)||The "Mii" theme from the Music Box.||90 BPM||4/4|
|Music Box (Photo Studio)||The "Photo Studio" theme from the Music Box.||108 BPM||4/4|
|Music Box (Food Shop)||The "Food Shop" theme from the Music Box.||108 BPM||4/4|
|New Year (JP)||When you're overlooking the island during New Year.||140 BPM||4/4|
|Obtained Sweetheart 1||When a boy successfully obtains his sweetheart.||125 BPM||4/4|
|Obtained Sweetheart 2||When a girl successfully obtains her sweetheart.||126 BPM||4/4|
|Office||When viewing the office inside the Mii Apartments.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Opera||The Opera song from the Concert Hall.||136 BPM||4/4|
|Photo Studio||When you're visiting the Photo Studio.||110 BPM||4/4|
|Pop||The Pop song from the Concert Hall.||154 BPM||4/4|
|Port||When viewing the Port.||123.9 BPM||4/4|
|Quirky Questions||The theme during the "Quirky Questions" event.||112 BPM||2/4|
|Ranking Board||The theme when no board is being viewed.||139 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Boy)||The theme when the "Boy Charm Ranking" is being viewed.||95 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Friendship)||The theme when the "Friendship Ranking" is being viewed.||138 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Girl)||The theme when the "Girl Charm Ranking" is being viewed.||123 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Island)||The theme when the "Island Ranking" is being viewed.||120 BPM||3/4|
|Ranking (Pampered)||The theme when the "Pampered Ranking" is being viewed.||107 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Popularity)||The theme when the "Popularity Ranking" is being viewed.||124 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Romance)||The theme when the "Romance Ranking" is being viewed.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Splurge)||The theme when the "Splurge Ranking" is being viewed.||130 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Traveler)||The theme when the "Traveler Ranking" is being viewed.||118 BPM||4/4|
|Ranking (Vitality)||The theme when the "Vitality Ranking" is being viewed.||137 BPM||4/4|
|Rap||The Rap song from the Concert Hall.||100 BPM||4/4|
|Rap Battle||When you’re watching a Rap Battle.||90 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (0%)||When you get a 0%-9% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||119* BPM||4/4|
|Rating (10%)||When you get a 10%-19% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||94 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (20%)||When you get a 20%-29% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||80 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (30%)||When you get a 30%-39% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||76 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (40%)||When you get a 40%-49% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||88 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (50%)||When you get a 50%-59% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||172 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (60%)||When you get a 60%-69% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||86 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (70%)||When you get a 70%-79% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||98 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (80%)||When you get a 80%-89% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||88 BPM||4/4|
|Rating (90%)||When you get a 90%-100% rating in the Compatibility Tester.||164 BPM||4/4|
|Restaurant||The theme that plays when you set the place of proposal at the "Fancy Restaurant."||100 BPM||4/4|
|Rock 'n' Roll||The Rock 'n' roll song from the Concert Hall.||192 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Breakup)||When a Mii has sadness from a breakup.||60 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Baby)||When a Mii is thinking about having a baby.||132 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Child)||When a married couple has a child born.||76* BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Confession)||When a Mii has feelings for an opposite gender Mii.||88 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Divorce)||When a Mii has sadness from a divorce.||82 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Ended)||When a Mii has sadness by causing the breakup/divorce.||69 BPM||3/4|
|Romance (Flashback 1)||When you tap a sad Mii's bubble after a breakup/divorce
(Usually if a Mii breaks up with their sweetheart.)
|Romance (Flashback 2)||When you tap a sad Mii's bubble after a breakup/divorce
(Usually if a Mii ditches their sweetheart for another Mii. And it's sadder.)
|Romance (Grown)||When a married couple's child has fully grown.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Proposal)||When a Mii wants to propose to their sweetheart.||76 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Rejected)||When a Mii gets rejected by their crush.||80 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Retry)||When a Mii wants to give a 2nd attempt after rejection.||111 BPM||4/4|
|Romance (Reunite)||When a Mii misses their ex and wants to get back together.||88 BPM||4/4|
|Save Game?||The theme when you're saving the game.||200 BPM||6/4|
|Sewing Machine||The theme when a Mii is using a sewing machine.||104 BPM||4/4|
|Shop (Christmas)||When you're visiting any shop around Christmas time.||138 BPM||4/4|
|Shop (Clothing)||When you're visiting the Clothing Shop.||112 BPM||4/4|
|Shop (Food)||When you're visiting the Food Mart.||138 BPM||4/4|
|Shop (Hat)||When you're visiting the Hat Shop.||139 BPM||4/4|
|Shop (Import)||When you're visiting the Import Wear.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Shop (Interior)||When you're visiting the Interior Shop.||93 BPM||4/4|
|Shop (Pawn)||When you're visiting the Pawn Shop.||104 BPM||4/4|
|Staff Credits||When viewing the staff credits (a child album.)||116 BPM||4/4|
|Successful Proposal!||When the Mii makes a successful proposal at the right time.||100 BPM||4/4|
|Techno||The Techno song from the Concert Hall.||122 BPM||4/4|
|Traveler Letter||When you receive a letter from a traveler.||84* BPM||4/4|
|Traveler Returned||When a traveler returned to their parents' home||112 BPM||4/4|
|Traveler Story||When a traveler tells a story to a living Mii.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Tomodachi Quest||The Intro to Tomodachi Quest||123 BPM||3/4|
|Tomodachi Quest - Battle||When playing Tomodachi Quest, encountering a food item.||152 BPM||4/4|
|Tomodachi Quest - Boss||When playing Tomodachi Quest, encountering a boss (an expensive food/treasure).||164 BPM||4/4|
|Tomodachi Quest - Cave||When playing Tomodachi Quest, the cavern theme.||84 BPM||4/4|
|Tomodachi Quest - Game Over||When playing Tomodachi Quest, after all enemies "die."||152 BPM||4/4|
|Tomodachi Quest - Overworld||When playing Tomodachi Quest, the grassland theme.||116 BPM||4/4|
|Tomodachi Quest - Victory||When you successfully defeat the boss.||87 BPM||4/4|
|Town Hall||When you're visiting the Town Hall.||130 BPM||4/4|
|Town Hall (Collection)||When you're in the Collection selection of the Town Hall.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Town Hall (Child)||When you're in the Child section of the Town Hall.||118 BPM||4/4|
|Town Hall (Transfer)||When you're in the Send/Receive section of the Town Hall.||140 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Africa)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Africa.||98* BPM||3/4|
|Vacation (Australia)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Australia.||100 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Cambodia)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Cambodia.||110 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (China)||When a Mii takes a vacation in China.||152 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Egypt) (JP)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Egypt.||88 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (France)||When a Mii takes a vacation in France.||170* BPM||3/4|
|Vacation (Germany)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Germany.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Hawaii)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Hawaii.||90 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Japan)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Japan.||100 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Peru)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Peru.||82 BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Switzerland)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Switzerland.||108* BPM||4/4|
|Vacation (Tahiti)||When a Mii takes a vacation in Tahiti.||120 BPM||4/4|
|Wedding||When 2 Miis get Married after a successful proposal.||77 BPM||3/4|
*= Not exact
Interesting how in Miitopia, there is an area called "Ghontu Cave" where the stage music is also 84 BPM.
Note 1: Not all of the Miis in the Mii list have their QR Code shared yet. In fact, some of the Miis on the Mii list are from QR Codes. Note 2: QR Codes don't give custom pronunciations used on names so that’s why some names may sound weird.