I wish the food reactions in Tomodachi Life included a statement, instead of just gesture. Here's on my thoughts:
- [He/She] loved it! "Woo-hoo! I'm jumping in the air! Thank you so much, [Player]'s look-alike."
- [He/She] liked it! "That tasted really good. Thank you, [Player]'s look-alike!"
- [He/She] liked it. "Um... thanks... I guess? Yeah..."
- [He/She] didn't like it. "Ugh... I don't like this. That tasted like a trash..."
- [He/She] didn't like it at all... "EEEWWW! It was really weird! Don't give it to me again!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.