If you want to name your Mii islander or want to give the newborn child a name yourself, but you think the game can't pronounce it right, here's my suggestions for you:
- Alexandra - Ah lack sun dra
- Anna - Ah na
- Caroline - The most common way is "Ca ro line", but in my opinion,"Ca ro leen" sounds better
- Clara (My name!) - Most people here "Kleh ruh". It's commonly incorrect! It should be "Klah ra")
- Leon - Lay on
- Leona - Lay o na
- Leonore - I had a baby on my new island with this name and I rather pronounced it : Lay o nor
- Lena - Leh na
- Levi - Normally, people hear "Lee vie" but the most common way is "Leh v". Sounds better in my opinion.
- Lucas/Lukas - Loo cus
- Mikayla - I had a baby with this name on my previous island and I rather pronounced it : Me ky la
- Naomi - Nah o me
- Usagi - Ooh suh ghee
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.