I have recently noticed something for a disposable camera situation, where, I used the camera on three Miis. For the first three pictures they were taken by three different Miis. And, it all appeared to be the same islander picture (the selfie one, where one Mii is taking a photo with their sweetheart/spouse). However, when I took a photo with the same Mii for the fourth time, it turned out as a different islander photo (in my case, a Cafe photo where 3 Miis were at the counter). Is this a coincidence, or a glitch where the same photo shows up when taking it with a different Mii each time?Read more >
If a new installment of Tomodachi Life gets made, I personally feel like if Mii dialogue depended on personality, then it would add lots of diversity to the game.
Problem All Personalities Easygoing Outgoing/Energetic Confident Independent/Reserved
- "I'm hungry!"
- "I'm thirsty!
- "I need to eat."
- "I feel a bit hungry."
- "I'd like to eat something."
- "I need to eat. Can you give me some food, please?"
- "I'm a bit peckish. Having a meal would help."
- "Hey, [Main_Miii]'s lookalike? Can I eat something? I feel hungry right now."
- "I'm starving!"
- "I'm very hungry!"
- "I really need to eat..."
- "I'm very thirsty..."
- "I need to eat right now. I mean it."
- "My tummy is rumbling like crazy. Please give me some food!"
- "Can you please give me food? I'm so hungry..…
Read more >
I was just wondering, and it is okay if either of you say I can't but,
Can I make a dialogue page for European/Australian users? I'd like to because there are European and Australian players who don't experience American dialogue, so it would be handy if I could be able to create a dialogue list for all users in those regions. Can I do that, please?Read more >
If a future Tomodachi title came out (which would be amazing if that truly happened), this is what I would most want to be included.
I will make sure to update this page regularly.
- The Main Island and Leisure Island will be connected to eachother by a bridge to avoid controversy.
- There will be 5 new locations. In general, all community venues
are now completely dynamic, seeing other islanders arrive in and
out, and the view can be moved to anywhere at the venue (for
example, in the corner of a room or zooming close into a Mii).
- Restaurant: A place where couples and familes can dine in to a delicate meal at a fancy restaurant. In order to unlock this place, you must have at least one married couple. Miis can also confess their love here.
- Movie T…
Read more >
There are many things in Tomodachi Life that tend to confuse me often, and so like how other users did, I want to post what I find confusing here too.
Bold text is what I find more annoying.
I will be posting more confusions and annoyments about the game in the future.
- Why is there a gap between the main island and Leisure Island? Why did they not build a bridge, and how do they even get across? Do they swim with their clothes on?
- I tend to not understand just exactly what the Magic Shows' purposes are.
- *Sigh* If only you could also change your Mii's Lip Colour like you could do that in Miitomo/Miitopia, but in this game you just can't... But I do get that, this game was made in 2014 (or 2013, maybe I’m wrong) and Miitopia came in 2018 with the…
Read more >