Here are things I think could've made me enjoy the game better.
- A bridge between the main island and leisure island (duh.)
- An option to only dye eyebrows with hair color spray.
- A bigger limit for phrases and custom confessions instead of 25 and 64. Is it because ?
- A way to delete pictures in game. I've hit the screenshot buttons numerous times.
There isn’t a specific category for this so I just called it "other"
- Mii: "I have an intense feeling of Déjà vu right now. It’s
freaking me out! Me: Deja Vu! I’ve just been in this place
before, higher on the street, and I know it’s my time to go! If
you don't get it, .
- Also, 1 Mii: “Do you ever feel like we talk about the same things over and over?” Another Mii: "For sure, Déjá vu." (Deja vu plays in the background.)
- Happiness gained is based off how much money you earned. The Hypnotizer gives the least amount of experience, being $3, while Getting married/successful confession gives the most amount of happiness, being $60 and filling the bar all the way. Therefore, leveling up requires 20 happiness points.
- Mii greetings are based off the time…
- Mii: "I have an intense feeling of Déjà vu right now. It’s freaking me out! Me: Deja Vu! I’ve just been in this place before, higher on the street, and I know it’s my time to go! If you don't get it, .
This is the Mii list for Saleh7414's Level 2 Island.
Name Image QR Codes Image Name
Read more >
Like some other games, this game is not 100% perfect. There is some errors found in games, and this game has a few.
These are the following errors I've found.
- This dialogue, "[Spouse] laughs when he snorts sometimes. It's so cute!" The spouse is always referred to as a male.
- When a Mii has the "like" problem (another Mii likes the Mii), if the player says "Go for it!" and the Mii says that he/she doesn't feel the same way, the status will increase but it won't change in the relationships chart. This can be fixed by reentering the Mii's apartment.
- The Independent Male Interior will always show the island is daytime.
Although Tomodachi Life is a rather simple game, I feel it could enhance a lot more. Here are some features I'd like to see for a 3rd version of Tomodachi Life.
- A bridge that connects Leisure Island to the Main Island.
- Miis can be seen going to their place of destination. A Mii can also bring up to 5 friends with them.
- You can interact with Miis no matter where they are. Outside, Apartment, House, etc.
- All the Mii interiors have a bed where the Mii sleeps for the night.
- You can change a Mii's Hat, Shirt, Pants, Socks, and Shoes. Outfits like the Pop-star outfit automatically have all 5 mentioned above and choosing a Mii to change to that will have all 5 clothing options selected. Shirts and Pants cannot be removed.
- A Mii can bring their Best Fri…